3. International Student Visa and PR Stream

//3. International Student Visa and PR Stream

A study permit required for foreign nationals in order to study in Canada, unless for Short-term courses of six months or less.  Family members accompanying a foreign representative or the armed forces are also exempted. 

To be eligible for study permit, applicant must:

·         Provide an acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution

·         Have intention to leave Canada at the end of study

·         Have enough money for the duration of stay in Canada to pay for: tuition fees, living expenses, and transportation costs

Students can work in campus or off campus during their study. They are also may do co-internship.

After Graduation Work Permit (without job offer), and a PR through Express Entry are also available to international students.