How to become a candidate in the Express Entry pool as a skilled immigrant under Federal Skilled Workers (FSW), Federal Skilled Trade (FST), Provincial Nominees Programs (PNP), and Canadian Experience Class (CEC):
- There is no minimum points pass mark, but applicant must meet the minimum requirement under one of 4 categories, applicant also required a job offer from a qualified Canadian Employer with a positive LMIA.
- Candidate can apply for PNP and Express Entry at the same time
- Work permit holder of NOC O, A, B can apply for Express Entry if they have an LMIA, so dual Intent is allowed.
- Employer must apply for an LMIA, but there is no fee.
- Applicant must be admissible, and Police Certificate valid for 3 months only.
- Maximum Points score to apply for a PR is 1200, but candidates with the highest scores, and those nominated by the employers and province are eligible to be invited to apply for PR through an ITA.