Are you a Bilingual Skilled Worker? Ontario Express Entry: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream is a right program for you
To be eligible and apply to OINP under this stream you must
- be a French-Speaking skilled worker have strong English language abilities. Minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 7 in French and CLB 6 in English;
- be a Candidate in Express Entry Pool (Minimum work experience for either the FSWP or the CEC criteria);
- live and work permanently in Ontario;
- receive a “Notification of Interest” from Ontario through your “MyCIC account”;
- an application must be received by the OINP within 45 calendar days from the date the Notification of Interest (NOI) letter was issued to you.