USA Non-Immigrants Visas

/USA Non-Immigrants Visas
USA Non-Immigrants Visas2016-11-01T20:00:38+00:00

USA Non-immigrant visa (overview)

USA Non-immigrant visas are including visitor visas (tourist, business, and medical treatment), study permits, and work permits. Treaty Trader (E-1) and Treaty Investor (E-2) visas are two types of visa that issue to only citizens of signed treaties countries. E-3 is a visa can only to citizens of Australia obtain.