To visit Canada, applicant will need to meet some basic requirements, such as:
- have a valid passport,
- Travel history and Travel insurance
- have ties to home country, such as a job, home, financial assets or family
- Return flight ticket that confirm applicant will leave Canada at the end of your visit
- Have enough money for your stay.
- Invitation Letter from an inviter
Applicant also need to:
- be in good health, a medical exam may be asked
- have no criminal or immigration-related convictions,
If applicant is a business visitor also need to convince a CIC officer that he or she looks for ways to grow your business, invest or advance your business relationships.
Applicant must send certain documents with application:
- a letter of invitation from your potential business partner in Canada; and
- 24-hour contact details for that person.
- May also need identification cards or proof that you have a job.
A business visitor must show that:
- plan to stay for less than six months,
- do not plan to enter the Canadian labour market,
- main place of business, and source of income and profits, is outside Canada,
- have documents that support your application and
- meet Canada’s basic entry requirements, because you
- have a valid travel document, such as a passport,
- have enough money for your stay and to return home,
- plan to leave Canada at the end of your visit and
- are not a criminal, security or health risk to Canadians.
Cross-border business can include:
- buying Canadian goods or services for a foreign business or government,
- taking orders for goods or services,
- going to meetings, conferences, conventions or trade fairs,
- giving after-sales service (managing, not doing hands-on labour),
- being trained by a Canadian parent company that you work for outside Canada,
- training employees of a Canadian branch of a foreign company or
- being trained by a Canadian company that has sold you equipment or services.
 For more information please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-who.asp